Hysteroscopy training provide obstetrics and gynecology surgeons with the most comprehensive training system to perfect their competence with a series of lectures, video case presentations, live demonstrations and workshop sessions of both diagnostic and operative hysteroscopic surgery.
The main focus of this Hysteroscopy training course is to provide a training using original instruments and surgeon can gather realistic hands on experience by working on various pathology and encountering complications such as uterine cavity bleeding, miomectomy, polypectomy, endometrials, ablation, sinequial lises, removal of strange bodies.
• Female reproductive system anatomy
• Anesthesia aspects of Hysteroscopy
• Orientation & safe methods of handling of Instruments & Equipment’s
• Fluid Management in Hysteroscopy
• Pelvic Trainer Sessions
• Live Surgery Experience
• How to improve “Hand-eye” coordination
• Handling of Hysteroscope & Resectoscope approach
• Prevention and management of Hysteroscopy complications
• Hysteromat with trouble shooting issues
• Safe Uterine entry techniques
• Safe port placement
• Postgraduates, Practicing Gynaecologists, Gynaec Endoscopic Surgeons
• Those who want to introduce Hystero-Laparoscopies in their practice
• Those who are performing diagnostic Hysteroscopies but want to
progress to operative procedures
• Those already performing advanced procedures but would like to share
experiences to further enhance their skills and obtain another experts’
Video - Applicants will receive Video recording related to Hands-on Training Lectures, Discussion, and Demonstration.
Logbook PPT - In this section applicants can find the Lectures and training PPT
Certificate - Applicants will receive a Clinical Training Certification at the end of the course by Kamla Hospital.
IIHMS Kit - Notepad, Pen, Mask